|Matte Fresh Tint|
Stuff I'm into, 1st Edition:
1. COOLA Face SPF 30 Organic Sunscreen: Alright ladies (and gents)... this is the sunscreen that you've been dreaming about. It's non-greasy, unscented, and leaves your skin matte and ready for the day. I use it every morning and it's an awesome base under my makeup. My mama taught me to use sunscreen everyday... really, EVERYDAY... so I've tried a bunch of different kinds (Kiehl's, Aveeno, Coppertone, Clinique..) and this one is by far and away the standout. P.S. You can pick it up at RAW Bronzing Studio in Inman Park!
2. We're Maxxinistas! The ladies of Birds of a Feather Creative are pumped about the new TJ MAXX that opened in the Whole Foods Shopping Center on Ponce. In a closet full of Urban Outfitter's sale garb, this TJ Maxx is a welcomed addition!
|Pink Peppercorn Salt, yum!|
3. Beautiful Briny Sea: Alright party people, this salt is gonna blow your mind. I picked up some truffle salt at the Indie Craft Experience on Saturday and I love it. Steaks-popcorn-anything & everything!!
4. Tough Love Yoga's UNLIMITED YOGA for $60 for the entire month of June! TLY is celebrating their 2nd anniversary and offering this awesome special. Get your Metal Yoga, Gentle Flow, Fire Flow & Beginners Yoga on all month long at a steal all at Youngblood Gallery!
5. Lil Bub: Check out this feline's Facebook page. You're gonna love her! 'nuff said!