BOFC is gearing up for a busy concert season... and we are pumped about the 3-day A3C Hip Hop Festival October 11, 12, & 13th.
Coming into it's 8th year in Atlanta, A3C is widely acknowledged as the largest hip-hop festival in the United States. Many of today's most unique artists have gotten their start at the festival, including B.o.B. and Yelawolf. A3C 2012 headliners include Raekwon, Twista and CunninLynquists.
Here's what you won't want to miss:
1. #ThisIsWhatHipHopLooksLike Photo Campaign: A3C Hip Hop Festival hopes to promote the diversity of A3C fans and hip hop culture through using the hashtag.
Currently using Instagram and Twitter as a place to showcase what their own personal idea of hip hop is, A3C fans have posted everything from baby photos to snapshots of home studios to highlight what hip hop means to them.
2. Breakdancing. For realz. Watch this video featuring Atlanta's own Burn Unit.
3. Seeing legendary Wu-Tang MCs Raekwon (The Chef) and GZA (The Genius). My betrothed is super pumped that GZA is playing his "stone-cold classic" album Liquid Swords. Take note.
4. New Talent: The country's brightest unsigned talent to showcase their talents in this industry-attended cultural celebration of hip hop. Who will be the next Snoop Dog (err..Lion)?
5. It's in our backyard! Atlanta's doin' big things, y'all! Local venues including The Masquerade, Five Spot, Criminal Records, Star Bar, and Highland Ballroom will be hosting artists, panels, in-store promos all weekend long.