We keep getting luckier and luckier over in BOFC-land. First an awesome new account coordinator and now an incredible intern? Is this what being a proud parent feels like, guys?!
Meet Carolyn. A student at SCAD, tennis player, and all around super sweetheart. We're so happy she's here.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Planning a wedding should be FUN: No seriously, it should. Bring your bestie, your mama, and your in-laws-be and get ready to be inspired. The ladies at the Indie Craft Experience are doing it right with Wedding Day Hooray: a Pinterest board come to life - you know those decor, DIY, and accessories you're always pinning? Get it here! Cake toppers, wedding invitations, hair accessories, custom tote bags, stationary... it's all here.
|Cake Topper by The Small Object|
Plus, the raffle is back! Here's a peek of what you can win:
- A Custom Guestbook by Fallen Arrows
- Mini Engagement Session from Blencoe & Co.
- 1 Night B&B stay at Stonehurst Place
- Bronzing Session from RAW Bronzing Studio
- Dreamcatcher by Aurelia Adornments
- "Bon Appetit" Cutlery Pouches from Miss Pickles Press
- Letterpress "Thank You" cards & "Mr. & Mrs." coasters by Dear So and So
- Bride's bouquet from Lindsay Coletta Designs
- Gift Certificate from Sugar & Spice Aprons
For more info visit: www.weddingdayhooray.com